Jeffrey A. Livingston, M.D.
Jeffrey A Livingston, M.D., is a Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners and Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. He has been practicing in Vero Beach since 1999and is active in the Florida Medical Association and a former President of the Indian River County Medical Society.
Dr. Livingston is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of Miami School of Medicine. At the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, he completed a 4 year residency program in Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, as well as 2 years of residency in General Surgery.
Dr. Livingston currently resides in Vero Beach with his wife and 3 sons, and has been a Florida resident since 1980, when his family moved from Northern New Jersey to Lighthouse Point, Florida. Dr. Livingston is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head & Neck Surgery, and takes interest in treating General and Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat disorders.
His areas of practice interest include the treatment of:
- Pediatric and adult ear and throat infections.
- Chronic sinusitis and nasal congestion.
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Hearing disorders
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Thyroid disease
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Head and neck cancer
- Facial lacerations and skin cancer treatment
Services that Dr. Livingston can provide include:
- Office-Based Procedures
- Somnoplasty Radiofrequency
Treatment for chronic nasal congestion and obstructive sleep apnea. This procedure usually does not require general anesthesia, takes only minutes to perform, and allows a rapid return to normal activities.
- Injection Snoreplasty Treatment for snoring
- Removal and Cryoablation of Skin Lesions
- In-Office Sinus and Temporal Bone CT imaging
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations
- Dizziness Evaluations (VNG)
- Allergy Immunotherapy
- SNAP Home Sleep Study testing
- Outpatient Surgical Procedures
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Bilateral Myringotomy and Tube Placement
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Minimally invasive Balloon Sinuplasty
- Xomed Fusion Image Guided Sinus Surgey
- Nasal Surgery (for chronic nasal obstruction)
- Surgical Microlaryngoscopy (for vocal cord lesions)
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (for sleep apnea and snoring)
- Thyroid Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery